I learned to say, but look where we are now, do you think it is too late
now it seems so long ago, but just look back how far we've come
what a good reason to leave it all behind, we never said this will last for long
should I lie to make it easier for you, or i'll be the one who run away
everything that you said, you wanted it to be true, and if we failed, you said we almost there
if you cant say just keep it for long, just ask and I'll wait for it
for you maybe it is just too short, but maybe longer than it seems
it is still hard to say, isnt it ? but you can pretend that i know nothing
i never wanted you to say anything that make you fell bad
maybe i just dont care, or I've known it better than you do.....
all we know, nothing is good enough to make we stay and still
no one here to listen or care, we just know we'll never forget each other
you said "maybe oneday we will stay"

No comments:
Post a Comment