Wednesday, November 14, 2007

just one day

don't waste your time here
I just don't want to hold your dream
I cant walk that far to be with you
so let me stop and go back this time

if you leave, go and take it all with you
I just don't want to miss you right now
and don't you even think I will wait
it is just my place and I love to be here

after all this time, we are still we are
it doesn't belong to you or me
love is just the way they said it is

maybe we will know it better now
when we are just not in the middle of it
one day just oneday we will be here again

(sometimes i think, when we are no longer exist, we will see things clearer than we are now)

just let it rain over you
and the sun will come and stay
so the wind can still blow

No comments: