I ask myself again and again
For how long it will stay still
Or for how long the loving thing will last
Just wonder if I start loving you
You said love is not all that matters
Sometimes you just pretend you don’t care
You just walk and show me your widest smile
And again, I know I will miss you being here
You listen to that song again and again
You said it reminds you about something
And then you start singing it on your own
But sometimes you cry and turn it off
You said you will be here when I miss you
And will give me a hug just to make me home
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment