One more day is gone
And still with the same love here
For me, it looks to be the end of all
She is gone, and took my heart away
You just make me stun and sit here
You can just go and leave me nothing to feel
Or you can kiss me and say goodbye
But it is not a matter for me, you are leaving
How far I can make it this way?
These memories stay inside my head
Call my name and tell me who I am
So I know I am here and breathing
God let me cry like they do
Will it make me feel better anyway?
Note:
Love is just love
It comes to you but you can’t make it stay
But it would be great if you can feel it once
Even it hurts you, and leaves you
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment