I can’t say, so I write it down.
No one told me it could be this hard
I never meant to hides, it is just not my place
It is dark, so it makes me feel like home
No one can hear me, but I keep saying this words
Just keep writing something, so I don’t forget
Where have you been for all this time?
Don’t make it seems easy for me
It is just not your lines to say
We don’t know where we are, is it better this way?
You can’t call me, and I can’t hold your hand
But it is just the same thing as always
And once you called it loving in your way
Don’t tell me to say it again
I never changed anything you kept inside my heart
The sky is grey, and the rain is coming
what should we call it, a coincidence
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment